Statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our employees, their families and our business partners is Ekman’s highest priority.
We are monitoring the COVID 19 virus situation at a global and local level. We are following the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local authorities’ guidelines and recommendations.
We currently have the following policies and procedures related to COVID-19.
- Weekly rotation of our employees; half of our teams will be working from home with the other half working from our various offices.
- Business travel is allowed and must be in line with our business travel approval process.
- No visitors in our offices.
- Video meetings are promoted.
- Pushing everyone to follow general advice such as regularly washing hands etc.
Our main focus is to safeguard the work environment and health of our employees and business partners while keeping our business running.
CEO of Ekman Group